Rat Poison Consumption
Just the smallest amount of rat poison can be lethal to your pet. Dogs find the taste of rat poison very appealing, which makes rat poison very easy for dogs to find and eat.
Rat poison contains ingredients that cause severe illness in whatever animal eats it. After the effect of Xanax ends, withdrawal syndrome appears, which is difficult to tolerate due to negative symptoms, including: aggressive behavior and irritability; increased sweating; nightmares and insomnia; convulsions and sensitivity to light and sound; urinary incontinence. Being unable to bear this condition, the addict takes a new dose. Our emergency veterinarians in Millard and Omaha, NE, can treat rat poisoning in pets and make sure your pet gets the attention it needs after toxic ingestion.