The Wendy Fund
At Urgent Pet Care, we believe in giving back to our communities and have become affiliated with the Veterinary Care Foundation, a 501 (C) (3) charitable foundation to help us with our humanitarian work. The Veterinary Care Foundation (VCF) was created to support veterinary practices in their humanitarian work. Urgent Pet Care is now a member of the Veterinary Care Foundation which manages their The Wendy Fund. This allows us to make and accept tax – deductible donations to help care for pets in our community. The dose and route of administration must be determined by the specialist depending on the type of surgical procedure. Through the foundation, 100% of every dollar donated to Urgent Pet Care’s The Wendy Fund goes directly to the care of pets.
Charitable donations to The Wendy Fund can be used in a variety of purposes including:
- Clients experiencing financial difficulties
- Good Samaritan cases
- Care credit denied clients
- Care for police/ fire and service animals
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced due to local disaster
- Eligibility for use of The Wendy Fund is determined by meeting the grant criteria and approval.
Please visit the foundation’s website www.vetcarefoundation.org to donate to Urgent Pet Care by clicking Donate to a Veterinary Practice, then choose Urgent Pet Care.